Looking for reviewers of a short book

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 28 June 2016 9.34pm
(Looking at the forum rules, I hope this is acceptable! Local writer!)
I've written a short book about the tricks of collecting frequent flyer miles to claim discounted flights from the UK. I'm looking for anyone who might like a complimentary copy, and would consider posting an HONEST review of the work on Amazon when they've read it.
Please let me know if you or a friend might be interested.
Monday 4 July 2016 7.54am
I would have been only too pleased to have done this, it's an excellent idea for a book. However, I'd have been a useless reviewer though as I never fly these days. If only there was a way that I knew of which would allow me to travel through Europe by train with frequent railway points.There must to be a crafty way of getting around cheaper when you're way over a half century past being a student! Good luck with your book, it deserves to sell well, University bookshops for a start.
Thursday 7 July 2016 7.14pm
How short is short?

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 27 July 2016 6.17pm
there is a book group on here, they might be interested...
Thursday 4 August 2016 10.21pm
I can do this, I write lots of reviews and I'm the kind of person who tries to say at least one nice thing even when it's rubbish (because nothing is all good or all bad, even the book I read where the writer kept saying drug instead of drag....she drugged herself up the beach. I have no tolerance for 'of' instead of 'have' though).
Friday 12 August 2016 3.46pm
Hi edd54,
Seems interesting. Not sure you can leave a review on Amazon if you do not buy it from it though...

On Eurostar you can collect points and I manage to get the odfd free return from time to time (although they have now reduced the points you earn, so it's getting harder). Otherwise, there is still Interail, a cheap way to go around Europe, they even have prices for seniors ...http://www.interrail.eu/interrail-passes/global-pass

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: