Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 1 July 2016 11.18am
ive been a member for one whole year tomorrow on SE1 forum - many thanks all for having me and putting up with my at times nonsense
Friday 1 July 2016 11.44am
That must mean that you left SE1 for Canary Wharf nearly a year ago.
Is life on the Isle of Dogs improving for you or is it still as bad as you feared?
Do continue posting, whether it is thought of as nonsense or not by others, I enjoy them.
Friday 1 July 2016 1.14pm
Cheers thebunhouse - its just that sometimes i try a little joke and wind up and some dont find it funny, anyway yep 1 year on 10/8/16 - getting used to it now, yet would take a 5 year pay freeze to come back to my beloved SE1

Lats Friday i went to Lewsiham hos to visit my my, caught train back to waterloo east, then walked down blackfriars rd to elephant tube, sheer heaven
Saturday 2 July 2016 9.11am
I do hope that you found an easier route from work to the hospital than you originally planned, and I hope your mum's health is improving.
Friday 15 July 2016 8.56am
Congrats and happy early second anniversary to you as well
Tuesday 19 July 2016 9.15am
Thanks - should be over again in SE1 soon as i will need to go to the Blue Fin to swap the company blackberry for an IPHONE, so will go at 1400 - collect phone, then have a little wander around the old haunts

My mum is ok now and is back home - so no more treks - yet on saying that, miss them, crazy

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: