The media and politics

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 22 October 2016 3.01pm
I've been thinking about this for a while, first they came for Farage, but I wasn't UKIP so I didn't care....

We see it now with Corbyn, it's really bugging me now, who do these people think they are?

I listen to a lot of talk radio, different stations yet all seem to sing from the same hymn sheet.
If someone dares to try and put Putin's position across they are closed down, if anyone tries to give examples of Western hypocrisy they are shut down.

Trump, no matter what you think of him, that election is being decided by the media.

Newspeak?
Monday 24 October 2016 2.55pm
Now we export it....

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/the-jungle-calais-refugee-camp-tension-stoked-by-british-anarchists_uk_580ddf03e4b0f479c0d7381f?

These are the so called lefties, nooooooo they're really the old Anarchist lot, like the old Militant lot, the real lefties have left.

Similar tactics to the Democrat/black live matter kind of mob, disrupt at all costs.

Still, all the middle class home owning SE1 dwelling Corbynistas will be considerably richer after another two terms of Tory government. Did I mention the private health care of these jokers?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: