Dr Dao, United Flight 3411

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 14 April 2017 6.24pm
The guy on the United flight, Dr. David Dao, has said that he had never been more terrified than when he was being dragged down the aisle of that plane.
I know exactly how he feels, I was dragged sobbing down the aisle of St. Crispin's Church, Southwark Park Rd. SE16, one June 24th. a million years ago.
To paraphrase F.D. Roosevelt, "A day that will live in infamy."

Please don't form a line to chastise me, I think that it was a terrible thing to have happened to Dr. Dao, and unforgivable of U.A.
I just heard a U.S. video newscast, and heard the words, "dragged down the aisle", and it reminded me of my wedding day, lol, and my out there sense of humour kicked in.
Saturday 22 April 2017 12.47pm
Yay, this situation was sooo weird. Have you heard that UF had kicked a couple from a plane again? Their politics became very, very offensive in my opinon.
Wednesday 26 April 2017 4.46pm
eemm wrote:
Yay, this situation was sooo weird. Have you heard that UF had kicked a couple from a plane again? Their politics became very, very offensive in my opinon.

Was your UF a typo for UA eemm?
The only UF that I'm aware of is the University of Florida, but on checking with Google, I find that UF is the "airline code" for UM, a Ukrainian airline.
Would a Ukrainian airline removing passengers from a flight become newsworthy?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: