North Korea

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 7 August 2017 10.11am
Re Russia alleged interference in USA affairs it matters little if we are all dead from a massive war due to North Korea intransigence. Deal with NK then sort out lesser affairs surely.

Cotswolds 12
Tuesday 8 August 2017 6.17am
Paramount have you read Escape from Camp 14? Pyongyang ?
Wednesday 16 August 2017 10.02pm
Jan. No... What is it about?

Cotswolds 12
Monday 21 August 2017 11.34am
True... We have to stay patient - there is nothing we can do right now. The leaders of North Korea might look like maniacs, but I'm more than sure they know what they are doing. The international aid they are receiving increases when NK starts "threatening" other countries...

Hank
Thursday 31 August 2017 2.26pm
I'm wondering what North Korea will look like in 50 years, maybe there's something to change there
Thursday 31 August 2017 6.11pm
Paramount wrote:
Jan. No... What is it about?

Escaping from a camp ;)
Friday 15 September 2017 12.22pm
I thought I had answered Paramount sorry. It's about a camp that's been in North Korea since the forties. Anyone who offend the beloved lead Kim whatever.. Whether political or someone fancying someone's home. The young man who eventually escaped thought the camp was the entire world. Children were bred as slaves, starved,beaten to death.encouraged to spy on their own families through feat. It really is the most unsettling book to read. Do get it.it is not fiction. Took a few pages to understand at first.
Saturday 16 September 2017 12.19am
Jan the old one wrote:
I thought I had answered Paramount sorry. It's about a camp that's been in North Korea since the forties. Anyone who offend the beloved lead Kim whatever.. Whether political or someone fancying someone's home. The young man who eventually escaped thought the camp was the entire world. Children were bred as slaves, starved,beaten to death.encouraged to spy on their own families through feat. It really is the most unsettling book to read. Do get it.it is not fiction. Took a few pages to understand at first.

Couldn't resist it Jan, you led with your chin there kiddo.
Were the first few pages in Korean?
Saturday 16 September 2017 1.58pm
Tom Pepper wrote:
Jan the old one wrote:

Couldn't resist it Jan, you led with your chin there kiddo.
Were the first few pages in Korean?
Thank you Jan. Appreciated :)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network