Jeremy Corbyn

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Friday 20 October 2017 12.09am
Corbyn has the clarity of a mouse and Keir Starmer is lead vulture doing Blair bidding.. That's why Blair n Benn to his shame is so quiet.. I was listening to old Benn and Powell speeches today and struck once again by their clarity and thought f purpose ..Go Jeremy and asap. You are no Tony Benn or even Hugh Gaitskeyll etc

Cotswolds 12
Wednesday 25 October 2017 4.20pm
I agree. Powell spoke so well, unmatched by any today.
Wednesday 25 October 2017 7.55pm
EdgarMi wrote:

I disagree, Galloway matches anyone I have ever listened to.

So good is he, that the mainstream media outlets have gone cold on him. No longer does he get asked to do QT, or does he get invited to Sky. He feels that it is solely down to his ability to express his anti EU views from a left wing perspective.
He wonders how Corbyn has u turned on the matter (he's known him a long time) and he wonders how on Earth the TUC can be pro EU, so do I.
Wednesday 25 October 2017 10.59pm
boroughonian wrote:
EdgarMi wrote:

So good is he, that the mainstream media outlets have gone cold on him. No longer does he get asked to do QT, or does he get invited to Sky. He feels that it is solely down to his ability to express his anti EU views from a left wing perspective.
He wonders how Corbyn has u turned on the matter (he's known him a long time) and he wonders how on Earth the TUC can be pro EU, so do I.
. Yes Galloway sticks to his anti EU guns and is immensely entertaining n informative
Thursday 26 October 2017 9.40am
boroughonian wrote:
EdgarMi wrote:

Do they not want him there or does he turn them down? Either way I agree, Galloway is untouched by anyone. Great speaker.
Thursday 26 October 2017 10.24am
kirkwoodbrushes wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
EdgarMi wrote:

Do they not want him there or does he turn them down? Either way I agree, Galloway is untouched by anyone. Great speaker.

They are not inviting him on, according to him.
Friday 16 March 2018 10.59pm
Corbyn has my admiration re Russia. ..he is restrained and statesmanlike and the government appears to be frightened knaves and fools ...whatever the truth in this issue ..peace is only pursued by the really brave not easy to turn the other cheek..jaw jaw.not war war......still wish Benn and Powell were here now

Cotswolds 12
Saturday 17 March 2018 11.01am
Paramount wrote:
Corbyn has my admiration re Russia. ..he is restrained and statesmanlike and the government appears to be frightened knaves and fools ...whatever the truth in this issue ..peace is only pursued by the really brave not easy to turn the other cheek..jaw jaw.not war war......still wish Benn and Powell were here now

I suspect he smells a rat and can't exactly say it. I know I do. For a few years now, they have been trying to paint Putin as a monster, citing Crimea and Georgia. Unfortunately, the people accusing him of this are the same mob that has completely decimated the Middle East, killing hundreds of thousands and displacing millions, creating the worst refugee crisis the World has ever seen.

This story is falling apart, anyone that looks into it will smell a Rat.
Did you know, the brave police officer that "rushed to the aid" of the two victims, didn't actually. He got infected at their home, the two other victims were elsewhere.
Monday 19 March 2018 8.14pm
The former ambassador to Uzbekistan sad today that pressure had been put on the scientists at Porton Down to say that this nerve agent was from Russia, they refused. The compromise made was the words "of the type made by Russia". He also said that not only did Russia decommission their nerve gas programme, which was carried out in Uzbekistan, but the Americans took everything that was there, including the scientist that come up with the formula.

Very worrying, it feels like they wanted to "sex up" matters, we know what happened last time they did that.
Tuesday 20 March 2018 1.08pm
John McDonell now revealing some treachery.... Re JC .. "Et tu Brute? "

Cotswolds 12
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network