Jeremy Corbyn

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 19 October 2017 11.09pm
Corbyn has the clarity of a mouse and Keir Starmer is lead vulture doing Blair bidding.. That's why Blair n Benn to his shame is so quiet.. I was listening to old Benn and Powell speeches today and struck once again by their clarity and thought f purpose ..Go Jeremy and asap. You are no Tony Benn or even Hugh Gaitskeyll etc
Wednesday 25 October 2017 3.20pm
I agree. Powell spoke so well, unmatched by any today.
Wednesday 25 October 2017 6.55pm
EdgarMi wrote:

I disagree, Galloway matches anyone I have ever listened to.

So good is he, that the mainstream media outlets have gone cold on him. No longer does he get asked to do QT, or does he get invited to Sky. He feels that it is solely down to his ability to express his anti EU views from a left wing perspective.
He wonders how Corbyn has u turned on the matter (he's known him a long time) and he wonders how on Earth the TUC can be pro EU, so do I.
Wednesday 25 October 2017 9.59pm
boroughonian wrote:
EdgarMi wrote:

So good is he, that the mainstream media outlets have gone cold on him. No longer does he get asked to do QT, or does he get invited to Sky. He feels that it is solely down to his ability to express his anti EU views from a left wing perspective.
He wonders how Corbyn has u turned on the matter (he's known him a long time) and he wonders how on Earth the TUC can be pro EU, so do I.
. Yes Galloway sticks to his anti EU guns and is immensely entertaining n informative
Thursday 26 October 2017 8.40am
boroughonian wrote:
EdgarMi wrote:

Do they not want him there or does he turn them down? Either way I agree, Galloway is untouched by anyone. Great speaker.
Thursday 26 October 2017 9.24am
kirkwoodbrushes wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
EdgarMi wrote:

Do they not want him there or does he turn them down? Either way I agree, Galloway is untouched by anyone. Great speaker.

They are not inviting him on, according to him.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network