Jeremy Corbyn

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Wednesday 21 March 2018 11.31am
John McDonell now revealing some treachery.... Re JC .. "Et tu Brute? "

Cotswolds 12
Wednesday 4 April 2018 10.38am
boroughonian wrote:
The former ambassador to Uzbekistan sad today that pressure had been put on the scientists at Porton Down to say that this nerve agent was from Russia, they refused. The compromise made was the words "of the type made by Russia". He also said that not only did Russia decommission their nerve gas programme, which was carried out in Uzbekistan, but the Americans took everything that was there, including the scientist that come up with the formula.
Very worrying, it feels like they wanted to "sex up" matters, we know what happened last time they did that.

And so it unravels, well it would if the media were free.

Boris proven to have lied already. I don't think you would have to delve that deep to get to the bottom of this.

Did the postman get infected?
Sunday 8 April 2018 12.06pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha we're now supposed to believe that Assad has hit with chemical weapons, sorry, but hahahahahahaha, does anyone believe these people?

My God we are in a s***storm here. The West seem to be angling for another cold war, at best.

I don't know how many people read Chatter, but we are in very worrying times here, make no mistake.
Monday 9 April 2018 9.08am
Agreed. And perhaps certain protests against JC are fuelled and infiltrated by persons with another agenda...to remove JC etc at all costs....I wonder whom?

Cotswolds 12
Thursday 12 April 2018 10.04am
Wonder no more.
There are local elections next month.
At the last General Election the same tactics were used against Corbyn, blacken his name and political agenda with innuendo and half truths, downright lies and smears, thus the Tories reaped their reward. Labour did not get sufficient votes and the Tories managed to sneak most seats and even then needed to remove two billion pounds from their mysterious magic money tree to use as a bribe for their N.I.associates so that they could form a government.
Even their money tree cannot raise the sums needed to cheat this time so they use their ever willing fools in the media, particularly the press and the BBC, to pursue this vindictive campaign against Labour and Corbyn.
We can expect more in the next month probably moving away from the anti-semite attack to another accusation which will be as false as the assertion that Corbyn is a back-door anti-semite.
Thursday 26 April 2018 10.25am
Thebunhouse wrote:
Wonder no more.
There are local elections next month.
At the last General Election the same tactics were used against Corbyn, blacken his name and political agenda with innuendo and half truths, downright lies and smears, thus the Tories reaped their reward. Labour did not get sufficient votes and the Tories managed to sneak most seats and even then needed to remove two billion pounds from their mysterious magic money tree to use as a bribe for their N.I.associates so that they could form a government.
Even their money tree cannot raise the sums needed to cheat this time so they use their ever willing fools in the media, particularly the press and the BBC, to pursue this vindictive campaign against Labour and Corbyn.
We can expect more in the next month probably moving away from the anti-semite attack to another accusation which will be as false as the assertion that Corbyn is a back-door anti-semite.

It's what they've been doing to Farage for 20 years, I don't remember you moaning about that.

Said it a million times on here. "and then they came for me".

Anyway, brace yourselves, I will be voting for Corbyn should he still be in charge at the next election. The war mongering West are hell bent on war with Russia, there's no doubt in my mind about it. Putin is not going to give up Syria and I see nothing but death and destruction (we're good at that) ahead.
I am so worried that I no longer care about Brexit or anything else, it happens to be a convenience that Corbyn is anti EU.
Make no mistake, this is serious S***.
Saturday 28 April 2018 8.32am
And why should I have been concerned about the establishment and the media attacking Farage?
.He made himself fair game.
Friday 4 May 2018 6.17am
Corbyn would have done better if he had remained BREXIT..instead of wavering.....think Tony Benn Hugh Gaitskell.etc

Cotswolds 12
Saturday 5 May 2018 7.55am
Thebunhouse wrote:
And why should I have been concerned about the establishment and the media attacking Farage?
.He made himself fair game.

"At the last General Election the same tactics were used against Corbyn, blacken his name and political agenda with innuendo and half truths, downright lies and smears,"

I really don't see the difference in how both have been treated, by the same people and for the same reason.
Tuesday 8 May 2018 7.24am
Food for thought... indeed

Cotswolds 12
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network