CLOWNS on the Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Sunday 15 July 2018 4.09pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Thebunhouse wrote:
In your world, Paramount, being a Christian seems an apt excuse for anything Trump says or does, in his twisted way of course.
His take on Christianity seems perverse as in 'Suffer little children to come unto me, and I will cage them'.
I am sure those other admirable people who were passionate Christians would have welcomed Trump into their order of "Inquisitors'.
They may have burned people alive but they were Christians so we must excuse them.
And still you admire him and condemn the protesters.

A lot of people have been killed in the name of different brands of religion. Blair and George W. passed the bucket on the Iraq war to god as well.

*passed the buck
Zoe
Sunday 15 July 2018 9.13pm
I thought ooooo clowns, but there was a disappointing lack of clowns in this thread.
Monday 16 July 2018 11.12am
Zoe wrote:
I thought ooooo clowns, but there was a disappointing lack of clowns in this thread.

I know the feeling. All these years of passing through St George's Circus, and I've never seen a clown there at all.
Monday 16 July 2018 4.32pm
At least the old name for it was true.
The Obelisk.
And only one mile from Palace Yard.
Wednesday 18 July 2018 1.13pm
Trumps clowneries following the Putin meetings were hilarious. Ronald McDonald has more gravitas.
Friday 26 October 2018 7.26am
Zoe wrote:
. I see them co nstantly...off masquerading as serious intelligent minded persons...do not be fooled! Agenda manipulative scheming types and selfish to bo ot!
Friday 26 October 2018 7.30am
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Thebunhouse wrote:
In your world, Paramount, being a Christian seems an apt excuse for anything Trump says or does, in his twisted way of course.
His take on Christianity seems perverse as in 'Suffer little children to come unto me, and I will cage them'.
I am sure those other admirable people who were passionate Christians would have welcomed Trump into their order of "Inquisitors'.
They may have burned people alive but they were Christians so we must excuse them.
And still you admire him and condemn the protesters.

A lot of people have been killed in the name of different brands of religion. Blair and George W. passed the bucket on the Iraq war to god as well.

*passed the buck
. The Bunhouse ..Then without sin..remember.....always strive to be fair ...to all..not just your favourites
Friday 26 October 2018 7.31am
Rambling Phil wrote:
Zoe wrote:

I know the feeling. All these years of passing through St George's Circus, and I've never seen a clown there at all.
or were they students and youngsters?
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network