F1 Parade this afternoon

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 6 July 2004 8.37pm
Blimey they were quick, and surprisingly small.

Wednesday 7 July 2004 7.58am
You got a good view Phoney, heard lots of people complaining on a local news station last night, that they couldn't see a thing.
Anonymous User
Wednesday 7 July 2004 8.23am
You must have been out there early on Phoney! I was watching the build up from my office (conveniently overlooking the 'track') and was amazed at how long people were prepared to wait... especially when the whole thing kicked off an hour late!

I was surprised how little they looked too but the noise they make was anything but!
Wednesday 7 July 2004 9.49am
I sat in an Renault F1 car once ( at a gallery opening, after lots of drinks) and it's veeeery small in there - plus you aren't on a seat it's just a web of plastic straps. Getting in was alright, but it's NOT the kind of thing you want to try and get out of in a skirt...I can see the point of all those jumpsuits now!
Wednesday 7 July 2004 11.17am
looks like you were stood near to my boss, he had a front row view just outside Racing Green, I had to work later, so only got to see it on the 'big' screen in Hanover Sq, but we could still hear the noise! WOW! amazing, so when will F1 come to London for a Gand Prix then?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: