Balance for Life

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 21 July 2004 4.25pm
Dear all,

My name is Patricia and currently I'm organising this great project named ‘Balance for life'. It is a Green and Well-Being Festival, to take place on Saturday the 25th of September at Bermondsey Square, from 10 am till 2 pm. It's about joining education, integration, friendship and fun with a sustainable and balanced life.

The idea is to have many different stands on topics such as sustainable energy, recycling, composting, promoting cycling, also promoting eco-friendly products, organic soaps, ecological washing up, organic paints. Also, to have information and exhibitions about yoga, meditation, tai chi, healing, sports like pilates. Information from Eco volunteers, eco-tourism. As well, organic food and music related to well-being. People can come, get information, buy products, get samples and join some free lessons, for example, of yoga.

What I'm asking you is: Who would like to help me make this Festival real? All you need is a couple of hours per week. Do you like sports? Do you like music? Are you interested in composting? There are many ways to support the Festival. Even an hour of your time can make a huge difference.

It will be great and we'll have lots of fun and also we will be contributing a lot to our community.

So, whatever your interest is (even if you have new ideas) please send me an email to: balanceforlife2004@yahoo.co.uk

Do you sell organic or environmental friendly products? Are you yoga, meditation or tai chi teacher and would like to join the event? Please contact me.

Best regards,
Patricia

Wednesday 21 July 2004 5.11pm
Organic cider promotes a fantastic feeling of wellbeing. Could we bring a barrel and sell it?

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 22 July 2004 9.03am
Patricia -
Sounds excellent. Shame I won't be here.
Thursday 22 July 2004 12.28pm
Patricia

I would like to help - although I'm not sure what I will be able to do for you (I've never composted anything in my life).

How can I get in touch off-site and get involved?

Tracy
Thursday 22 July 2004 3.15pm
Hi GOOse.
Thanks for the message.
It's a pity you won't be here, but tell your friends about it! There might be some organic cider!

Cheers,
Patricia

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: