Looking For "Bored and without friend People" in London !

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 22 July 2004 9.14am
Hi everybody !!!

I am a french student in placement in london and I am learning English... but I don't know anybody here!!! It is very boring to be here and not speak with anybody...

So, I wonder whether you would like talking, shopping with me! I am aware that I don't speak very well English but... I know understand and make me understand... so, it's enough for having new friends!

I am waiting for your answer as soon as possible!!!

thanks very much

Thursday 22 July 2004 12.31pm
Hi Audrey and welcome! Some friends and I are arranging a get together tonight that you are welcome to join. There will be a few others there who wont know anyone else.

Thursday 22 July 2004 12.58pm
Hi Audrey

Would you be interested in a "language swop". I would like to improve my very very vague French.

However, I do understand that this would undermine your immersion in the English language!

PS as a guy I may not be the best shopping companion...
Thursday 22 July 2004 3.12pm
Hi Audrey,

My name is Patricia.
Don't worry, soon you'll master the Language and won't be even one evening at home.

I would like to invite you to be part of my team. I'm organising a project called 'Balance for Life', to take place on the 25th of September. It's about living a sustainable life and also about expanding our mind and spirit. Activities from recycling to yoga and meditation.

It would be a great opportunity for you to get to know people and also practice your English!

Send me an email to balanceforlife2004@yahoo.co.uk and we'll talk about it.

Thursday 22 July 2004 10.12pm
Welcome audrey! Keep useing this forum and you'll soon make friends.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: