Evening Standard Spanish apartment.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 23 July 2004 7.37pm
Just received this email from a member of a competition site I use.
Oh well, I suppose if you can't win yourself then contributing to anothers
success is the next best thing.
She did post a thank you to phoney on the Winners Post of http://forums.loquax.co.uk/index.php

Hi phoney,

Thank you for posting the Evening Standard passwords ... I won! I'm going to post my win in a minute but wanted to pm you first. We'd love to send you something , do you drink wine? ********************************************

Still in a state of shock! Thanks again!!

I deleted most of the above message as her comments were of a personal nature.
I did win a t-shirt from hondaf1 this week autographed by Jenson Button and Takuma Sato. Think I'd have preferred the apartment.
Saturday 24 July 2004 4.16pm
wow- unbelievable. Never imagined that anyone actually really wins those apartments. I once won a pot of peanut butter, that's all.
Tuesday 10 August 2004 11.10am
>>a pot of peanut butter,

A Thing that makes me go Euuuuuch!
Tuesday 10 August 2004 2.12pm
I won £1700 on the half-time draw, at a Hibernian v Dundee match a couple of years back, it was my first go, it cost me 50p, and wound my Brother-in-law up no end, he'd been doing it for 25 years, and had never won a penny.
Wednesday 11 August 2004 10.07pm
I once entered a competition to win a trip to India and won the 2nd prize: a guide book to India. I really couldn't think of a more frustrating thing to give to someone who really wants to go to a place but has narrowly missed the opportunity to do so.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: