Free ADSL Competition

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 27 July 2004 9.46pm
If you sign up for a dial up account with www.0845.uk.com you get the chance to win an ADSL connection every month between now and Christmas.

rezzy
Wednesday 28 July 2004 9.51am
in a spirit of vigilanteism i called their service line...

0871 700 7700

to complain about this and they promised to not do it again. i said that if they did they would be getting a lot more calls clogging up their service line.

(possible over-reacting)

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 28 July 2004 9.52am by red bus.
Wednesday 28 July 2004 10.13am
WELL DONE Redbus!!

anyway, there's no point the rest of us reacting to this kind of thing........as phoney will obviously win any prize that's going

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 28 July 2004 1.38pm
particularly as these 0871 numbers cost more than normal rates and are potentially high revenue earners for those companies that use them......
Thursday 5 August 2004 11.41pm
red bus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> in a spirit of vigilanteism i called their service
> line...

Lol red bus,

Whilst you've been going a bit OTT and raising your blood pressure, I've been chilling in Ibeefa, didn't know I'd have upset anyone with me little post.

Anyway, if they kept you talking on their "premium rate" number, hope the Mrs doesn't check the itemised phone bill or u might have some explaining to do eh?

"In a spirit of" just doing a good turn, I was just bringing to peoples attention what I thought was something worth sharing. Not a bad offer really is it? The post before mine probably didn't attract the same response because it was booze related eh?

"Had a pint of Forest of Dean Freeminers 'Iron Brew' bitter the other night"

Did you give the brewery a ring boyzee? Thought not! If Blake being a regular here means he can get away with such (ahem) "obvious, blatant advertising and product placement "then I'd better introduce myself and get posting some more, lol.

My names rezzler, how do u do?

Didn't mean to offend anyone, sorry if I did - but I haven't broken any rules here (even my English is good - look, the last comma appears inside the brackets,) my mistake is probably not introducing meself earlier. Here I am anyway, tanned, chilled and back at work 2moro (why didn't I book it...)

By the way, had a swiss roll from WAITROSE earlier. You know the really nice ones with cream in as well as jam. They were on special offer. That's WAITROSE SWISS ROLLS ON SPECIAL OFFER.

/me passes the red bus the yellow pages.....

Rezlahr
Friday 6 August 2004 8.02am
Eat at Tharg's - it's ace!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: