Looking for Spanish girl for 'intercambio de conversacion'.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 12 August 2004 3.50pm
Hi, I'm a British girl looking for a Spanish speaker (preferably female) for an English-Spanish conversation exchange. Please get in touch if you are interested - look forward to hearing from you. Emma
Thursday 2 September 2004 12.56pm
Hi Emma, I'm spanish guy who would like to have english-spanish conversation exchange. Would you? I came to London 2 weeks ago, and I think it would be a good idea to practice english. I would help you with your spanish.

Miguel
Sunday 5 September 2004 4.59pm
I am sure there are quite a few English people who wish to try an intercambio de conversacion. How does this work? Do you agree to speak Spanish for ten minutes and then speak English for ten, etc. or does the Spanish person speak English and the English person speak Spanish?
Saturday 25 September 2004 3.16pm
I am part of a group of English-Spanish people who meet at regular intervals (in bars, bookshops, or for movie viewings etc.) Please go to www.sesel.org to see what we are all about and what events are coming up (next Wednesday at Walkers in Whitehall and the following Thursday at Waterstones near Piccadilly). Good luck with learning Spanish.

Hasta luego.

Imraan
Sunday 17 October 2004 4.51am
Hi Emma, this is my 1st time at the forum.

I´m a mexican girl, 23. I do speak Spanish and English. So, if you are interested, please contact me, at
little_piquita@msn.com
Sunday 17 October 2004 4.53am
Emma Drever wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, I'm a British girl looking for a Spanish
> speaker (preferably female) for an English-Spanish
> conversation exchange. Please get in touch if you
> are interested - look forward to hearing from you.
> Emma
>

Hi there, this is Carol from México. I will get to London on nov the 30th and as soon as I get everything in place we could start
practicing Spanish.

My e-mail is little_piquita@msn.com
Thursday 8 September 2005 4.33pm
I'm doing Open University Spanish in November (I can speak a little bit from having lived in Spain), but I want to improve and get a qualification out of it if possible.
This sesel.org link has expired now- does anyone know if the intercambio group are still meeting?
Friday 9 September 2005 12.49pm
Hi,

The SESEL group was a spinoff for the London Spansih Meetup group. They normally meet once or twice a month. The next meeting is on the first Wed of October at Loom Bar (near Great Portland Street station).

Go to http://spanish.meetup.com/30/ for more info. Hope to see you there :-))

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: