Five quid, 2 pints or christmas?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 19 September 2004 9.49pm
did anyone else get that email?...........some massive chain email i got from one of my friends up north, all about some place where you can win christmas for the family for a fiver?.....its just a web address, i took a look but am a bit aprehensive about playing....has anyone done it?....
Wednesday 22 September 2004 10.27pm
nope - buit I got the email too.

I've sent an email to the boy to make sure it's above board - but it seems that all they do is cover their costs and go for it.

Can't beat that price for any of the items.. I would love some sumo suits to muck about with...
Thursday 23 September 2004 10.41am
you see that was what i was thinking, i have entrusted my boyfriend to go in for somethings....obviously he has put one in for the gucci handbag for me, the sweetness of him is just untrue and the fact that i said he better bloody do it!.........whats a fiver anyway, i am game....come on people play with me
Thursday 23 September 2004 10.46am
well we would, if we knew where!

could you post the address on this website, and then we don't have to all sit around hoping that someone we know will get the email and be kind enough to tell us about it!
Thursday 23 September 2004 1.00pm
Now, why do I get the feeling that Tina and Wahab were waiting for you to ask that question, Roadrunner?

{Mapmaker, thought it was someone else's turn to accuse people of trawling for business. Tina and Wahab, please excuse me if I'm wrong, but it's an odd topic to make your first post about and it wouldn't be the first time}

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 23 September 2004 1.06pm
fair point - and they both joined just before posting.
Thursday 23 September 2004 2.07pm
Yes. Come back Mapmaker

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 23 September 2004 6.55pm
Tina and Wahab, why don't you play this great new internet game called, "Make Tharg Rich", all you have to do is send me lots of money, it really is that simple!
Thursday 23 September 2004 10.48pm
ok, its true you busted me.....but it is only coz i am short of cash and i want to reach everyone and tell them about my new site......sorry for the run-around, its just that spam isn't widely excepted.....if anybody does want to check out the website then i shall post the address, you will undoubtedly think it is a scam however i can guarantee it is not having ploughed all my cash into developing it.....although if i was a con-artist i would probably sell you the same story!......i cannot win, however you can if you play at
sorry again
Thursday 23 September 2004 11.05pm

FYI: is registered from 17 beechwood terrace, dundee, DD2 1NW

and... is also from the same address, but admin email is: and the contact phone number is: 01382 669829

I sense small scottish start-up needing customers.

Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

This thread has been closed

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: