middle class anxiety

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 7 October 2004 11.01am

here, for people with 2 mins to spare today.

Thursday 7 October 2004 11.25am
this is a thing of joy - although being a hornby set is not.
Thursday 7 October 2004 11.33am
Hmmmm...... I couldn't do it, as most questions didn't have a box for the answer that best suited me. See? - I'm scum!
Thursday 7 October 2004 11.38am
no quiz ever has the right answer, but years of women's magazine haave taught me that if it's all a's it's good, all b's could do better and c's are oh dear...follow that pattern and you too could have a new middle class identity!
Thursday 7 October 2004 1.20pm
I had the same issue as Tharg, but kept going anyway - It's clearly completely wrong - it had me down as the Hornby Set - a little bit of a shock as I'm somewhat to the right of Ghengis Khan as a general rule - still, good for a laugh.
Thursday 7 October 2004 1.26pm
I was classed as a Notting Pillbilly.

clearly not right!
Thursday 7 October 2004 10.30pm
I got to be a hornby set too, when I'm really an alt.middle with Notting Pillbilly tendencies. Bof.
Friday 8 October 2004 9.36am
Am a hornby set too. And, yes, I have a Polish cleaner.
Saturday 9 October 2004 8.53pm
I seem to be an alt-middle, though the description did not seem to describe me at all. Should I have been a Hornsby set.

As far as being to the right of Genghis Khan, my son has told me that if he can't be a professional footballer when he groups up, he wants to be an archiologist in Mongolia, and at the same time he wants to help the hoards.

Perhaps he should revise this to wanting to follow in Tharg's footsteps.

Anyway thanks Red Bus.

Sunday 10 October 2004 10.04pm
An alt.middle - no surprise there!

red bus, t would it be too great an infringement of your personal liberties to reveal which group this categorises you as?

Anyone for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator charades at the next social???
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: