Song stuck in my head

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 8 November 2004 10.06am
I've got "Meat is Murder" by The Smiths stuck in my head this morning. I've not even heard it for months.

Monday 8 November 2004 6.00pm
I've got that awful Jamie Cullum one swimming round - if I hear it again today, my ears will begin to bleed!

I should accept that I'm getting older and succumb to radio 4
Tuesday 9 November 2004 8.52am
You're both better off than me I think - I have the music to the new Honda advert in my head - "hate something, change something" etc...
Tuesday 9 November 2004 9.30am
That advert is sheer marketing genius! I hated it on initial viewing, but it has grown on me now... I read that Honda's sales have soared since the ad was aired.
Tuesday 9 November 2004 10.25am
SirPsycho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're both better off than me I think - I have
> the music to the new Honda advert in my head -
> "hate something, change something" etc...

It's the future. Don't fight it.

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 9 November 2004 10.49am
I'm not fighting it too hard - I ended up giving in to it yesterday after realising I could watch and download the ad on Honda's website. You can even listen to the music whilst the words come up on the screen, karaoke style...
Tuesday 9 November 2004 11.20am
I try to encourage it (karaoke to the Honda ad) in the office. So far, my colleagues are resisting. It won't last

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 10 November 2004 12.25pm
Awful thing happened this morning

there was an ad for Leo Sayer's Greatest Hits (that got me thinking)

and they played a clip of "I'm a one man band" and it's now firmly engraved on my mind

I've had radio 2 on in the office for the last two hours to try and rid myself of this - and it's stil there!!!!
Wednesday 10 November 2004 1.17pm
I can't stop humming the 'copacabana' thing after reading that ... DARN... cider thread!
Wednesday 10 November 2004 1.19pm
Speaking of the Smiths, I saw a news story that there is going to be a Smiths musical...
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: