Must See TV Tonight

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 15 November 2004 11.15am
One of my films that I made is being shown tonight - 1030pm BBC4
"Reach for the Stars - Days That Shook The World"
The stories of Galileo and Yuri Gagarin.
Hope you enjoy it (for those of you who have access to BBC4 - for those who don't, it will be repeated on BBC2 in the run up to Christmas)
Tuesday 30 November 2004 5.50pm
OK, so no-one commented on my Days That Shook The World series.

My other series that I did last year is on Channel 4 at the moment - "Medici - Godfathers of the Renaissance"
Channel 4 8pm Saturdays

Part 1 was on last week and Part 2 this coming Saturday. A bit of stimulating relief away from Dancing and Simon Cowell.

If you've seen it, please let me know what you thought of it. The opinions of a viewer are more important to me than those of TV Execs.
Wednesday 1 December 2004 3.42am
Recorded the Medici programme but haven't watched it yet. Will let you know.
Wednesday 1 December 2004 4.37pm
Did anyone catch me on telly last night? I could be glimpsed amongst the punters in the program on Thames archaeology, at one point asking some inane question about the size of people's feet. Its always so embarassing, seeing the bits they choose to put in. I watched the whole program waiting for the highlight where I was asked about the Tudor pins and prehistoric flints I had found, and all that was there was me looking overweight and overheated in the background. Fame passing me by yet again.....

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network