Drink in Oak tomorrow?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 2 December 2004 2.43pm
Am going to the Oak to pick up Christmas menus tomorrow so thought I might as well stay for a drink & something to eat! (difficult decision!) Anyone else fancy a drink tomorrow? We'll be there about 6.30 - 7.
Thursday 2 December 2004 3.11pm
I may call in at some stage. It will be very tempting to eat, as I will have run out of unwashed crockery by then (quite appart from all the other reasons to eat there of course, which go without saying to many readers of this forum)
Thursday 2 December 2004 4.00pm
I hope you mean washed crockery Jo!
Thursday 2 December 2004 4.02pm
as Mrs R has a christmas work do tomorrow night, and I was looking for ideas about what I could do, I think I'll have to say, 'yes i'll come for a drink and some food in the Royal Oak tomorrow night'

What's the dress code? Leather like last night's book club, or do we need to bring large red A4 sized handbags? Maybe we need some way of making it more obvious who we are, as the other time someone managed to completely miss us in there!

edit 'Oh no! I've run out of unwashed crockery! Darn it I'll have to use some of that clean stuff!' ;-)

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 2 December 2004 4.04pm by JonR.
Thursday 2 December 2004 4.04pm
As it's just you, me, Jo and Mr P. at the moment I don't think that'll be a problem!
Thursday 2 December 2004 5.01pm
Haven't worked out how to edit yet so will just add another post to say It will be lovely to see you, do please come along.
Thursday 2 December 2004 5.03pm
is that me? or Jo?.. or both?
Thursday 2 December 2004 5.05pm
I've just heard from Stan, and he says he may pop in for a quick one later on.
Thursday 2 December 2004 5.05pm
Well, I'd already sent Jo a private message so I mean't you! (obviously will be lovely to see both of you though!)
Friday 3 December 2004 3.14pm
With the state of my kitchen at the moment, the unwashed crockery is almost as difficult to find as the washed crockery - but yes I did mean washed.

Plum - to edit a message, there's an option in blue, in the box just below the message. But you have to be quick, there's quite a severe time limit, the exact length of which I've lost track of.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: