Book about poo

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 8 December 2004 4.57pm
Does anyone know the title of a great children's book where a curious young animal wanders around a variety of habitats and comes across different shapes and sizes of poo?

Curious young animal then goes through a routine with each poo along the lines of "Did you do that?" (to a random third animal who happens to be passing - no pun intended), to which random animal says "No. I do poos that look like this" and demonstrates.

It's a great book for learning what animal makes what poo (an essential skill for all junior trackers).

One of my colleagues at work wants ot buy it, but I can't remember what it's called.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 8 December 2004 5.32pm

The Story of the Little Mole Who Knew It Was None of His Business
Werner Holzwarth, Wolf Erlbruch (Illustrator)

Seems much more fun than other bestsellers of the potty-training genre such as Zoo Poo or Everybody Poos
Wednesday 8 December 2004 5.59pm
That's exactly it. Thanks very much. All I could think it was posdsibly called was "Whodunnit?".

(Yet again) Rabbie, you're fantastic

Wednesday 8 December 2004 6.37pm
OK, I now know that I've been transported to a mischevious parallel universe! I had no idea such things existed!
Thursday 9 December 2004 11.04am
It's a great read. If only you can find someone young enough to read it to.

Sunday 12 December 2004 7.28pm
Looks great. I am familiar with a number of books in the genre..."I want my potty" and so on, but not this one. A special topic at the SE1 book club?
Monday 13 December 2004 9.25am
Its a great book - I bought it to give to a small person but couldn't part with it! My four year old nephew thought it was hilarious, but my mother really didn't get it, I'm not quite sure what that says about me though..
Monday 13 December 2004 11.58am
I found this book, at the weekend by accident... anyone who wants to buy it can get it from Magma just off Cambridge Circus and Shaftesbury Ave (7 Dials side), in that there West End...I bought a copy for a very scatalogically mind friend, but I might have to get one for myself too.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: