We love the BBC...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 13 December 2004 9.17am
I know there have been past posts saying what good value the license fee is when you thin about the Beeb's output...well, they've come up with another cast-iron bit of quality here, an animated stab at sex education for girls:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/teens/girls/sexloveandlife/amiafreak/ep_funnyflaps/index.shtml
Anonymous User
Monday 13 December 2004 3.47pm
Sir Psycho you have made me laugh when everyone around me seems determined to make me cry today.

Thank you!
Monday 13 December 2004 4.00pm
Have you seen the boys' version? I'm not sure which is the funniest!

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 13 December 2004 4.14pm
especially the bearded lady section, with the cow with different udders for milk, cider, or gravy!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/teens/lads/beardedlady/mingingpics/
Monday 13 December 2004 5.01pm
How bizarre.

What would you want milk or gravy for?

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 14 December 2004 8.37am
Birdie...

Hope you got through the day ok in the end...start of a new one now - better luck today!
Anonymous User
Tuesday 14 December 2004 9.06am
Thank you kind Sir.

I'm in the final stages of organising a party, travel and accommodation for 1200 people - they're driving me mad!!!!

Tuesday 14 December 2004 9.12am
1200 people - that's madness! No wonder you were on the verge of breaking down...I actually thought Funny Flaps (and Wonky Willy - the boys' alternative) would offend more than amuse...

Whew!

Anonymous User
Tuesday 14 December 2004 9.19am
Not at all - despite my advancing years I still have a schoolboy sense of humour (& it seems that I'm not alone!)
Tuesday 14 December 2004 10.13am
Yes, well I'm glad...when I was trying to relate the humour of that site to my other half last night she was not amused...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: