Merry Christmas

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 21 December 2004 8.05am
May I, on behalf of all lurkers, break cover for an instant and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you all for amusing, entertaining and informing over the past year. Good luck with the cider making/drinking and various community campaigns over the next year.

AL
Tuesday 21 December 2004 8.43am
As nobody reacted to my THank you Posters string which said more or less the same thing, ...may I try again....and read my Thank You Posters string as WELL where I rapsodise on the joys of this site. Only trouble is, I'm in danger of getting more attached to my cyber chums than the flesh and blood ones. Good to see JohnR at the carols at Southwark Cathedral. Look forward to sampling the cider in 2005....Have a good one. The Professor says "Me too"
Tuesday 21 December 2004 11.04am
Merry Christmas one and all
Have a happy 2005

easyrecall
Wednesday 22 December 2004 3.10pm
Merry Grimble and happy 2005 everyone

nancy
xxx
Thursday 23 December 2004 6.12pm
Merry Christmas, one and all

My free translation from the accompanying Serbo-Croat text is "Saint Nicholas samples some of the cider at the City Farm"

Thursday 23 December 2004 8.52pm

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2005
Friday 24 December 2004 10.20am
(Haven't tried picture insertion yet and anyway dont have a picture, so...)

Happy Christmas everyone, and thank-you for keeping me amused and informed throughout the year.

(TUM) Jo

(cute snow, James)
Friday 24 December 2004 10.34am
Oh I can't do that post picture insertion, but Happy Christmas one and all...
Friday 24 December 2004 2.54pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR to you all. Thanks for all the laughs in 2004 - you've all been wonderful in virtual & real form!

(BTW love your translation Rabbie! V.appropriate I'm sure)

and no ... I can't do the fancy pictures either!
Saturday 1 January 2005 11.12am
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: