Charles and Camilla

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Thursday 10 February 2005 3.24pm
Not long to go

Do you think they have to get married?
Thursday 10 February 2005 4.07pm
They don't have to. They want to. I don't think she is pregnant.
Anonymous User
Thursday 10 February 2005 4.12pm
She might be. Stranger things have happened.
Thursday 10 February 2005 5.25pm
why does she still call herself by her married name? is it because her children are still affected by her divorce......and worried she may upset the little loves?

Bit odd this announcement coming after all this time when money spent on her can not be justified if she's only his bit of stuff, but as his wife can claim some dosh!

joking aside, Good Luck to them both...they must love each other deeply to stand all the flak all these years.
Thursday 10 February 2005 5.32pm
most importantly, will we get the day off to wave our flags and have a street party?
Thursday 10 February 2005 7.27pm
At least we'll be able to renew our teatowels and matching coaster and place mat sets.
Thursday 10 February 2005 11.00pm
You'll have to wait, Julie. Apparently tea-towel manufacurers have been caught on the hop by the sudden announcement, and the tea-towels will take weeks to come out.
Friday 11 February 2005 2.23am
Ah, I'm happy for them. I'm glad they're finally being allowed to marry - about time, too. It is ludicrous that in this day and age the monarchy aren't allowed to marry who they like, especially as the Church of England was only formed because Henry VIII did marry who he liked!

Though I'm still cross that, as a Catholic, I'm not allowed to marry into the royal family and become Queen. I think they're missing a great opportunity. ;-D

Friday 11 February 2005 8.05am
Nice to see any couple getting together. I like Charlie - he's not quite grounded...

I'd be happier still though, if we got rid of the whole lot of 'em ('royals'), made 'em work like the rest us. It's a disgrace we've still got them.............

Best wishes
Harry
Anonymous User
Friday 11 February 2005 9.25am
The Lady Miss Jo Jo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
... especially
> as the Church of England was only formed because
> Henry VIII did marry who he liked!

I was beginning to think I was the only one who'd remembered that!

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: