OK, you're really bored so.......

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 24 February 2005 3.54pm
Tuesday 1 March 2005 2.26pm
well I was really bored, now i'm just frustrated!
Got to 22 but I've run out of steam now...

Try again tomorrow maybe...
Mark
Tuesday 1 March 2005 2.53pm
32, but now I'm stuck :-(
Tuesday 1 March 2005 5.45pm
I think I managed about 40 odd.
Tuesday 1 March 2005 10.36pm
Damn this is addictive - my better half (much better than me at this anyway!) pushed us up to 58, and it only took a couple of hours :-(

I can't imagine many get through to the prize draw though...75 is a long long way off...
Friday 4 March 2005 1.39pm
The answers are up now. I'd got 53 right, about 18 wrong and the rest I hadn't got a clue. How you were supposed to get 75 is beyond me.
Saturday 5 March 2005 3.42pm
Thanks for letting us know the answers are up - I'd given up, assuming the rest were never going to come to us. A few "oh yes, of course" but the rest were beyond dificult! I don't there will have been to many contenders for the free ticket draw...

I've set a few picture quizzes with 'name that film' rounds using the full movie poster with just the name blanked out, and I used to get shouted at for making it too hard, so this would have had me lynched!

Currently having the interesting experience of trying to find 500 questions on money and finance (and that's the SECOND 500) and it's beginning to get just a bit tricky... you'd have thought there would be an infinite range of questions, but my brain is starting to fade :-(

Still, Google is doing its best to help :-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: