Ever been rejected for a job ?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 10 March 2005 5.48pm
With apologies to Phoney(TM) - who is the usual provider of interesting and informative websites - if you've ever applied and been rejected for a job - you may be able to get some useful feedback on your performance from the National Register of Job Rejections which has recently gone on line:

Please note that only you (or someone with all the relevant details about the job that you applied for) will be able to access your data.

http://www.njrd-gov.org.uk
Friday 11 March 2005 9.39am
Is there also a site that reminds you of the details (for people who've been refuesed so many jobs they can't begin to remember)? ;0)

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 11 March 2005 10.41am
What a deeply gloomy string this is...Siduhe have you been fired or are you changing jobs or what? I was once turned down for a job organising the directors' suite of a large company. I rather fancied myself as arranger of flowers and plumper upper of cushions and provider of large cocktails before lunch taken on an immaculately laid table with all the knives and forks in the right order, and I have indeed smarted for many a year (possibly around forty years actually) at the rejection. So I'd better seek therapy I suppose.
Friday 11 March 2005 11.18am
I've just done it - and it gave me some really useful feedback - honestly - it's well worth checking it out!

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 11 March 2005 11.18am by fabhat.
Friday 11 March 2005 11.43am
Siduhe,

Has someone moved your calendar forward by 21 days?

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 11 March 2005 12.53pm
This is a great site, just did it and it works for me! Will keep you posted about what it brings!
Friday 11 March 2005 2.11pm
I was once told I was 'over qualified' for a job which I clearly wasn't. I took it as a polite way of
saying we're covering our ass, now clear off.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: