Ian Hunter

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Anonymous User
Friday 11 March 2005 2.04pm
As I promised to sort out Ian Hunter tickets could everyone who would like to go let me know?

It is on Friday 27 May at the Astoria, Charing Cross Road.

Edited to add that the tickets are 13 each.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 11 March 2005 2.11pm by Birdie.
Friday 11 March 2005 2.23pm
I'm in for one.
Saturday 12 March 2005 5.20pm
Yes, I'm in for one too please Birdie.

(Actually, it's my sister's birthday that day so I might ask her if she wants to come too if that's OK?)

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12 March 2005 5.23pm by Plum.
Monday 14 March 2005 2.18pm
Sister already has plans, so just one for me please Birdie.
Anonymous User
Friday 13 May 2005 4.33pm
Bump!

Plum, Tharg... are you still up for this?

I've been slightly off the ball recently and had forgotten my promise to get tickets. There are still tickets left so I could get them over the weekend.

Let me know?
Friday 13 May 2005 4.34pm
I'll be in touch.
Anonymous User
Friday 13 May 2005 5.25pm
Super.
Saturday 14 May 2005 12.14pm
Sorry Birdie, I was really looking forward to this but Mr P only gets back from weeks & weeks away on the Monday & I don't feel that I can desert him for the night so soon! Also, I think we are going to Spain on the Saturday so will probably be busy packing on the Friday night.
Thanks for the really kind offer though, maybe we could do something another time (I love going to gigs). Have a fantastic time!
Anonymous User
Monday 16 May 2005 9.30am
No worries Plum - my workload at the moment is making it increasingly unlikely that I'll get there either as it's a really early gig, having to clear out for GAY at 10 so if I do go I'll probably only make it for the encore (my money's on All the Young Dudes & Cleveland Rocks!)

He'll be back again next spring - hopefully we'll make it then.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: