Man beheaded in North London

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 14 March 2005 4.23pm
And they even have a link to pictures of the incident at the bottom of the article.
Nothing too gory janefs.
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/17262526
Monday 14 March 2005 5.33pm
but phoney, what about the more sensational local item: 'new bendy bus alert' [I'd post the link if I knew how] They've started catching fire again - I think you should be stalking them with your camera.
Monday 14 March 2005 6.02pm
You will find the most even-handed coverage of the latest bendy-bus menace here

I suppose, for the avoidance of all doubt, I should add TFIC
Monday 14 March 2005 11.26pm
This rings some bells...

Re: Bendy ones...
Lang Rabbie | Wednesday 24 March 2004 07:29PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have this vision of a band of tweed-clad Routemaster enthusiasts going around bus garages at dead of night sabotaging the evil foreign bendy-buses - rather too effectively it seems after the scale of two of the fires. ID 18700

Jon | Thursday 25 March 2004 12:38PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
apparently the only modifications are the instalation of fire fighting equipment! ID 18704

red bus | Thursday 25 March 2004 02:42PM
Fools!! that won't stop the Tweedy Routemaster Enthusiasts Against Bendy Busses Action League (TREABBAL)

ha ha ha ha ha !!! (evil cackling).

Hmmm... Can red bus account for his recent movements (at the time of the latest spontaneous combustion rather than the Swiss Cottage beheading, I hasten to add)
Tuesday 15 March 2005 10.47am
excellent - here's an opportunity for phoney to be even more useful with his camera weilding - get one of a member of TREABBAL [allegedly] in the act.......

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: