Need a pub with male totty tonight

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Friday 18 March 2005 4.57pm
just started working in area. girl friend who I'm meeting up with tonight has requested we go to a pub with"male totty" (her words)..... recommendations please!! am meeting her at waterloo st.....

thanks!
Friday 18 March 2005 5.43pm
That has to be the best thread title I've read in a while!

(And I await with interest the first person to suggest the Fort as a joke.)

But I'm afraid I can't really help with the query - I like Cubana though, it is in that general area - junction of Waterloo Road and Lower Marsh street, and I'm sure it's just as likely to have "male totty" as anywhere else. It gets quite busy and should have a good Friday night, going-out atmosphere.
Friday 18 March 2005 6.03pm
any single male totty reading this tonight, please make your way to cubana!

thanks for the suggestion - may as well start somewhere. no one in the office knew of anywhere suitable either. evidently a dearth of totty in the area. makes me glad i'm not single!

Friday 18 March 2005 6.28pm
The Southwark Rooms on the corner of Southwark Street is good - I'm not sure if you would call it heaving with male totty, but it's a good fun place and the people there are very nice (as are the cocktails).

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/restaurants/view.php?venueid=268
Friday 18 March 2005 8.35pm
You just HAVE to be joking. Male totty? Blimey. Come to the SE1 socials , we are awash with delicious young blokes. We must instantly send Mapmaker, Lang Rabbie, Ade, um....who else... along to these rampant females. Ah me, where is the age of gallantry?
Friday 18 March 2005 11.06pm
Your cheque is in the post, Jackie :)

[LR starts considering his career options....]
Friday 18 March 2005 11.12pm
I was quite tempted to go along to Cubana to see if LR, Mapmaker or Ade turned up!
Ade
Saturday 19 March 2005 3.09pm
Note to self, must check forum before heading out on Friday night. If only I had known! I could have been down in Lower Marsh, shaking it Cuban-stylee. As it was I ended up in Zakudia, next to Southwark Bridge. Nice views!

Monday 21 March 2005 10.45am
I find the objectification of men in this post quite shocking. Is it just me?

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 21 March 2005 11.48am
Ahh, woken up have you?
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: