Itsu

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 30 March 2005 7.41am
I don't know whether to be amused or not.....a sushi dish at the canary wharf establishment has named a dish to celebrate the royal wedding..It's called Charles and Camilla, then described it as.....King Prawn and Fishy Fingers..I laughed at first, then decided it was in bad taste. Told my colleagues who said I was daft as a brush...was it just me?
Thursday 31 March 2005 4.52pm
just ignore this, my kids have told me my sense of humour is going....
Friday 1 April 2005 9.23am
Did anyone hear the April Fool on the Today programme this morning? Must admit the Ivanhousehold fell for it like falling kippers.

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 1 April 2005 10.04am
no what was it?
Friday 1 April 2005 11.19am
Do tell ...
Friday 1 April 2005 2.37pm
someone here has just told me there was one on the radio that constitutionalists have announced that when Charles marries Tom Parker Bowles will be the next heir to the throne-king Tom - was that the radio 4 one?
Friday 1 April 2005 2.47pm
Yes. It was excellent. They even read out a bit of cod-German-ancient-law that supported Master P-B's case.

The only thing was, that (since we have no written constitution) someone telling you that TPB could be King seemed absolutely believable (being only as illogical as, say, the idea that the Queen considers herself too posh to go to a registry office).

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 1 April 2005 4.14pm
Very good! Poor old Charlie boy, he's not having a very good week is he. Thought yesterday's press conference fiasco was a hoot. Talk about "rich but thick!" lol.
Tuesday 5 April 2005 7.39am
if charles has to apologise to t.p.b. for acquiring mrs.t.p.b, does charlies mum have to apologise to the church of rome for wot 'enry the 8th did!

speshully as t.p.b. gave his unwritten consent by not smashing the p.o.w. on the snozzle like any other bloke would when he found out.....

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: