Leon in Soho

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Thursday 21 April 2005 9.24am
Has anyone here been to Leon in Soho? I've read all sorts of good things about this eatery, and was gonna make a detour on my way to a gig tonight to sample the fare...obviously, if it "ain't all that", I'll give it a swerve...
Thursday 21 April 2005 10.59am
A friend of mine has been and spoke very highly of it.
Thursday 21 April 2005 11.46am
Joe Pasquale speaks very highly of it too.

On a more serious note - i'm glad the recommendations aren't just the stuff of newspaper critics...thanks for that Tharg...
Thursday 21 April 2005 12.49pm
It's very nice - although if you are a very hungry person you might want a bit of cake or a side portion to fill you up completely. The loos are horrid though - or were when we went!
Thursday 21 April 2005 1.38pm
I was thinking of having two or three things while I'm there...if the cake looks good then I'm all for it!!! Thanks for the loo tip though!
th
Thursday 21 April 2005 2.08pm
I've been too, its great! I had a grilled chicken superfood salad and it was delicious.
Thursday 21 April 2005 2.14pm
Yeah - i'm intrigued by the superfood salads...apparently I'll become immortal if I eat one?
Friday 22 April 2005 1.38pm
Was it any good Jame5?
Monday 25 April 2005 10.44am
It was awesome...unfortunately, when I arrived at Oxford Circus, I realised I'd let my bank/debit card at home, and only had a small amount of cash on me...

However, 7 bought me a fantastic package (literally that, it was served up in a brown box) of chargrilled organic chicken in aioli, with basmati rice sprinkled with seeds and a lovely red-cabbage salad, and a home made lemonade...

I was so full after it...and it tasted healthy at the same time as tasting good. I was gagging to try a side helping of Moroccan meatballs, but ran out of cash...but I'm going back in a couple of weeks on the way to Soho Theatre, so the meatballs (and also maybe the falafel) will be all mine....
Monday 25 April 2005 2.29pm
I had pork stew of some kind. Very good and cheap too. So busy though. Good place.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: