Happy birthday Ms Jo Jo

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Tuesday 10 May 2005 7.41am
Tuesday 10 May 2005 7.49am
Yes! Hurray for TLMJJ! What a lovely day to be celebrating your birthday!
Tuesday 10 May 2005 9.21am
She would prefer vodka to flowers.
Tuesday 10 May 2005 9.34am
Is it ok if we turn up closer to nine than seven at the festivities? Have a great day, TLMJJ with all those clients.
Tuesday 10 May 2005 11.42am
ah marvelous, happy bday TLMJJ. Are there festivities? Have I missed something? Ive been in Oz for the last 4 wks, and they dont have the internet down there.

Tuesday 10 May 2005 11.55am
Yes Ade there are festivities see birthday drinks-May 10th in the chatter section if you haven't seen it already.

TLMJJ- Happy Birthday see you tonight
Tuesday 10 May 2005 4.17pm
ah, I see it, thanks Jac.

I will come bearing a bouquet of flowers... in a jar of vodka.

Tuesday 10 May 2005 10.33pm
Sorry to have missed you Ade, we had to go off to a dinner date...(at the Anchor and Hope by the way). See y'all on our terrace on 10th June.
Tuesday 10 May 2005 11.54pm
ah Jackie, we are like ships that pass in the night.

a fabulous night was had by all, it was good to see the SE1 massiv was holding court at the end of the night, with TLMJJ on the throne. Respec' to Birdie and Jac, cant wait 'til the 10th June, unless we need to reconvene sooner?

Wednesday 11 May 2005 9.25am
Ade ...mistake us not...we were THERE, indeed we were FIRST, we greeted the bride as she arrived with a huge bouquet of flowers, cos we were worried we might not make it after dinner. We feared that the dinner might go on, which it did rather. Was surprised that THe Anchor and Hope was fair heaving with people at seven oclock (so uncivilised to have dinner so early - but we were with Merkin friends of the |Professor's and I thought they just didnt know any better, however we were far from alone)and then they all had to come back to the terrace in our place to which you will all be coming only a month from now. Please ensure better temperature. And Ade there is NO CHANCE that we shall miss oneanother even if the terrace is rather big. I'll be the one asleep at eleven oclock.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: