Are we becoming disengaged?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 30 May 2005 2.07pm
Hi everyone,

I am doing some research for my dissertation and would be grateful if you could give me your opinions on giving to charity or not.

The aim of the dissertation? to identify whether people are indeed becoming disengaged with charities- statistical data identifies that (personal) donations have fallen over the years.

1) Do you feel your participation with charities have increased or decreased over the past 2 years?

2) Has your method of giving changed over the past 2 years? e.g. from giving money to predominately giving your time instead.

3) If employed, does the company you work have a postive charitable corporate culture? e.g. they offer sponsorships and allow employees to undertake fundraisers and help promote it within the company.

4) If your company has a positive chartiable corporate culture- do you think this has had a positive impact on your giving outside of the company? e.g. not only do you get involved with charities/fundraising withn the company but you also get involved with charities away from the company.

5) If the company you work for does not not encourage fundraisers or charity giving, do you feel this influences you to not get involved?

6) Do you think you work for an ethical company?

I would be very grateful for your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: