Theatre - in or out of the West End

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Anonymous User
Wednesday 8 June 2005 2.04pm
Has anyone been to see anything worthy of recommendation recently?

Quite fancying a theatre jaunt.

Wednesday 8 June 2005 2.09pm
Not in direct response to your question Birdie (apologies), but I heard good things about the Menier Chocolate Factory on southwark st, and tried to book for Tick tick Boom and supper tomorrow night only to be told it was press only (but the play opened at end of May). So I was bit disappointed....
Wednesday 8 June 2005 2.24pm
I went to see Henry IV parts 1 and 2 at the National Theatre last week. Both very good and Michael Gambon as Falstaff was really excellent. There's always something worth seeing at the NT and with the travellex 10 tickets it makes it affordable to see them all.
Wednesday 8 June 2005 2.29pm
Keep it local! The Philadelphia Story at the Old Vic was a fun night out for us last week - Kevin Spacey doing a very nice job as Cary Grant or Bing Crosby depending which version you're trying to recall...

http://www.oldvictheatre.com/index2.htm

Mark
Wednesday 8 June 2005 3.08pm
Flick - how do you get hold of Travellex tickets?
Wednesday 8 June 2005 3.40pm
Why not see this? http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/1437
It closes soon and I'm still keen to go.
Anonymous User
Wednesday 8 June 2005 3.43pm
I'm up for that.
Wednesday 8 June 2005 3.44pm
stay at home with a bottle of vodka

...if you press it, they will come.
Anonymous User
Wednesday 8 June 2005 3.49pm
I don't drink vodka
Wednesday 8 June 2005 4.27pm
Go to Tropicana at the shunt vaults - on 'til the 26th June and well worth a visit. And it's got a good bar - so no worrying about missing your vodka fix...and it's Utterly local - just in London Bridge Station.
you can get tickets on the NT website.

Hat

Now for once I do have a very slight connection, but not a fiscal one - and when I went to see the show, I really, really enjoyed it.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: