Big Brother

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Saturday 18 June 2005 12.12am
Are Birdie and I the only people off the forum watching this this year? I've got the telly on in the background and Makosi has quite a disturbing cackle, and one of those two boys I can't tell apart has a very, very annoying voice.

Maybe it's time I went to bed.
Anonymous User
Monday 20 June 2005 8.27am
They're all watching... whatever they say...

Monday 20 June 2005 11.37am
No. Big Brother is watching.

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 20 June 2005 11.55am
I ALWAYS say I wont watch, and then I do.
Am clearly a shallow and easily led individual- a friend came round and insisted on watching Celebrity Love Island for an update- am now hooked on that too.......
Monday 20 June 2005 1.19pm
I tried to watch celebrity love island, but felt very old and odd when i couldn't recognise any of the celebrities. must remember to read more "Hello!"

[edited to add: actually, i think i saw the woman who plays with pigs (on CLI). was i right?]

...if you press it, they will come.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 20 June 2005 1.20pm by Ivanhoe.
Monday 20 June 2005 1.22pm
If you are only listening at that time in the morning, then why bother having the TV on - try Radio 3!

If that's too enervating, Chris Hawkins on BBC Radio 6 from 1am?

Tuesday 21 June 2005 1.48pm
I wanted to watch Big Brother this year, but somehow find it difficult to get the hang of it. I just don't seem to feel any affinity with this years housemates- or should I just wait?
Anonymous User
Tuesday 21 June 2005 2.02pm
Maurits - they are all horrible - but then they always are!
JSG
Tuesday 21 June 2005 2.58pm
The only reason for watching this season is Derek (the posh black older man). There is a thesis out there on what he says about class, race, sexuality and values. Plus he is fantastically amusing to watch - he has at least four sub-personalities including a really mad, child-like one; a scolding prissy older queen one; a show-off head boy; and a lizard like manipulator....

Tuesday 21 June 2005 3.06pm
Now, this is starting to sound tempting.

Birdie, I liked Jade.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: