thunderbolt & lightning

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 28 June 2005 8.59pm
21.50 - wow, what a fantastic storm - from my priviledged viewpoint at 6th floor level it was fab - took a tentative step out onto the terrace as it started but soon scuttled back inside as a simultaneous bolt of lightening and clap of thunder announced the start of hammering rain. It's currently lighting up north London...more please!

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 28 June 2005 9.08pm by janefs.
Wednesday 29 June 2005 9.31am
very very frightening me

mamma mia

mamma mia

let me go

(c'mon it had to be said ... you'll be singing it all day now)
Wednesday 29 June 2005 9.57am
and it WAS very, very frightening..
Anonymous User
Wednesday 29 June 2005 10.11am
I though it was more exciting than frightening... even the scardey little cat wasn't that bothered! I just wish I'd had a better view.
Wednesday 29 June 2005 12.55pm
the frightening bit was being outside on the terrace at the exact moment a bolt of lightening lit up the place and a clap of thunder rattled my fillings - it was rather too close by for comfort!
HF
Thursday 30 June 2005 3.11pm
It's more frightening though when you are in a tent in a field in Glastonbury. Only had a small amount of time to be really concerned however, as our tent soon began to float gently down the river... Bliss!
Friday 1 July 2005 5.41am
Oh dammit, missed it....just imagine it on OUR terrace (anyone who wasnt at our SE1 party on 10th June eat your heart out). No storms here in Tel Aviv, just hot hot hot and getting hotter. No rain till November.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: