Are you all at the sales?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Anonymous User
Thursday 30 June 2005 2.23pm
Very quiet in here today.

Edited to say - fab sale at Office for shoe fans amongst you!

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 30 June 2005 2.23pm by Birdie.
Thursday 30 June 2005 3.00pm
been banned from buying shoes till I wear some of the pairs I have already got!!
Anonymous User
Thursday 30 June 2005 3.18pm
Sounds like a sick mind at work to me... you can never have too many shoes.
Thursday 30 June 2005 3.25pm
No. You can never have too much cider.

Having only one pair of feet, I tend not to need that many pairs of shoes. But thanks for reminding me the sales are on. Might be time to go on a journey to the hell that they call The West End.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 30 June 2005 4.13pm
they have spilled out of the wardrobes and are taking over the bedroom floor at the moment so I think a cull is needed either that or I need to find a new hiding place
Friday 1 July 2005 5.39am
I for one have had SUCH a cull of clothes and shoes, I find myself despite the Professor's scoffing, with nothing to wear! This is probably because I religiously hung on to all sorts of things bought in sales which didnt actually do it for me. Or perhaps nothing much can do it for me any more. Anyway, when I get back to London next week, I shall have NO CHOICE but to go to the sales. Birdie, would you like some of my shoes? What size are you? Ivanhoe certainly wont want them.
Friday 1 July 2005 6.26am
Jackie, I'm size eight, as wide as they are long! do you know anyone who has feet like flippers!..:-)
Friday 1 July 2005 8.47pm
Gosh, how tall are you? Nope, my shoes are size five.
Friday 1 July 2005 11.19pm
I'm size 5. Have you got any posh stilettoes I can have? Jimmy Choos? Manolo Blahnik? I don't want any dodgy second-hand K-shoes...
Saturday 2 July 2005 5.15am
Thought I'd give the Jimmy Choos another season....

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: