Do you want to make cider in 2005 ?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 9 of 38
Ivanhoe Monday 19 September 2005 2.31pm
"RUM" says 'e. I think 'e be meanin' SCrumPY

...if you press it, they will come.
Peg Leg Rendall Monday 19 September 2005 2.33pm
Yaarr!! RUM as in scRUMpy, 'an RUMpy-pumpy. YAHAHAHARR!!!
janefs Monday 19 September 2005 8.19pm
Ivanhoe Monday 19 September 2005 9.04pm
Yarr!! Set course at once, matey...

Ivanhoe Tuesday 20 September 2005 5.21pm
a man called Tharg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Watch this space.

It's making my eyes go funny. Any progress?

sarah2 Monday 26 September 2005 11.13pm
We have some scratters lined up. (The small human kind - they are very excited.) If things need to be stored prior to the event, and the farm can't do it, we probably can. Have one bottle of 'Plums' to bring along. Are hoping that someone else will make some for us, as we don't want much and it all sounded a bit technical.

Happy to bring something along whether food, drink or whatever. Would love to go down to help fetch the apples, but it may be difficult to get the time off work. So only if you really need extra help.

Does anyone feel like another planning evening. It would be nice to go out for a drink. What about Chimes in Pimlico?

The Lady Miss Jo Jo Friday 30 September 2005 10.49am
Has a date for the apple-juicing been decided?

Plum Friday 30 September 2005 1.57pm
Think we're going for the W/E of 5th & 6th Nov. Still waiting to hear about apple availability - Tharg?
The Lady Miss Jo Jo Monday 3 October 2005 11.31am
I can't make it the 5th/ 6th. Hope you all have fun.
a man called Tharg Monday 3 October 2005 5.37pm
Still waiting on word of apples, there's been a very poor crop in West Gloucestershire with similar reports from Somerset. I'm still hoping we can get some from the same supplier as last year, but we're still waiting for a full assessment of what's available.
Current: 9 of 38

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions