Some sad news in SE1...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 11 July 2005 3.55pm
My mad, but beautiful dog Kylie, died of a heart attack after suffering from severe heart disease on the morning of 28th June. She was only 9 years old. Thankfully, I was with her when the inevitable happened.
She was incredible, with the most amazing spirit for life, she fought it with everything she had, right till the very end.
I miss her badly.
Haven't posted on here for a very long time, but did see the occassional se1 dog walker when out in the local parks. Will miss that too, it feels very sad walking in these places without her...

Monday 11 July 2005 4.39pm
Kylie will be missed. Trilby and Monty want to send their condolences and say that they are available for walks should the need arise.

Regards and best

Niall
Monday 11 July 2005 4.58pm
I am sorry to hear this but good to hear from you on the Forum. Welcome back and all the best.
Monday 11 July 2005 7.59pm
Losing an animal is just GUTTING, I'm so sorry. Glad you were there with her.
Monday 11 July 2005 8.32pm
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.
Tuesday 12 July 2005 10.02am
Thank you all, for your kind words & you never know Niall, I may take you up on the offer, I do feel a bit lost without her...

I'm picking up her ashes this evening, so will sprinkle some of them in the local parks, Southwark park & probably in her favourite place - my campervan...!
Am gutted that I didn't get to take her camping in the New Forest before she went, she loved it there, but I didn't want to stray too far away from the vet in case anything happened.

One thing I can definately recommend from this whole experience is the Andrew Kirby Vetinary surgery, the treatment & help I got from them was amazing. I think even he(Andrew Kirby) was amazed how she fought the disease.

Am selling up at the moment & was hoping the both of us would move up to the North West together, have a lovely house with garden to move in to, but this was her home & she loved it....

Tuesday 12 July 2005 10.03am
Sorry Kyliedog. Hope you come to terms with it soon. (?Maybe a night out with all us happy SE1-ers might be just the thing to cheer you up?)

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 12 July 2005 10.21am
Ivanhoe.....that sounds like a good idea!
Tuesday 12 July 2005 10.55am
Julie's having a bash on Saturday night...see Socials! Oh dear, selling up and going North West...
Tuesday 12 July 2005 12.33pm
Yeah, unfortunately I chose a boyfriend that lives over 200 miles away & after one year of commuting at weekends to see each other, I decided to make the decision to move out of London to be with him.
So....If anyone knows of anyone wanting a lovely one bedroom flat just off Bermondsey St (no chain), let me know....
I will be gutted to leave & will miss this place so much. I've been in London for 15 yrs & Bermondsey for 8. Wouldn't have lived anywhere else. But, life moves on & I have a wonderful man to be with & a lovely home to live in when I get there(I'd better not tell him I've wrote this - I won't hear the last of it!!).
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: