Last night...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 7 October 2005 12.39pm
…I dreamt about Lang Rabbie. In the dream I'd gone to a posh garden party in Peckham, where I sat drinking Pimms with some very well dressed and well spoken ladies when Rabbie turned up. He decided that the party was boring and told me that we should go to a pub at the Elephant (he didn't say which one). I thought it would be a good idea to take something to drink on the way, so we each grabbed an armful of wine bottles and left the garden through a gate in the wall, where we were confronted with the most breathtaking view of the sun going down over the green fields and rolling hills of Peckham(!?). After walking down a lane for some time, swigging wine, we stopped a passing black cab and rode to the Elephant & Castle where the driver tried to overcharge us (his meter said 7.50 but he wanted 10) whereupon Lang Rabbie grabbed the man and advised him not to mess us about. I woke up somewhat confused - that view was nice though.
Anonymous User
Friday 7 October 2005 12.53pm
Can we clarify, were you and Rabbie dressed as ladies too?
Friday 7 October 2005 12.54pm
Actually, we were dressed as very smart gentlemen.
Anonymous User
Friday 7 October 2005 12.56pm
Which, of course, you both are
Friday 7 October 2005 1.01pm
I love these ads, I've just recounted my dreamy taxi journey, and up pops a company offering me an electric folding bike: "Take the stress out of commuting..."
Anonymous User
Friday 7 October 2005 1.20pm
To see a flower garden in your dream, represents tranquility.
To dream that you are riding in a cab with others, denotes scandal and gossip.
To see the sunset in your dream, indicates the end of a cycle or condition.

How does that measure up? (courtesy of dreammoods.com)
Friday 7 October 2005 1.37pm
to see yourself drinking a lot of wine in a dream indicates that during the previous day you were probably drinking a lot of wine, or thinking about drinking a lot of wine.
Friday 7 October 2005 1.55pm
Oddly enough, I have once drunk large quantities of Pimms in a garden in Peckham - so much that I was incapable of cycling home! But, to the best of my knowledge and belief, Tharg was not present - unless he was dressed as a laydee!
Friday 7 October 2005 2.08pm
Alledgedly he does wear gold footwear ...
Friday 7 October 2005 2.54pm
...somebody else surely?
Here you go, Martin Luther King: I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Fed into http://psychology.about.com/library/dreams/bldreaminterpretor.htm then becomes:

Dreaming of a sunny day denotes clarity and/or pleasantness. You are seeing things clearly.
Dreaming of a gloomy or cloudy day indicates loss.
Dreaming that you are rising high into the air is an indication of that you will find unexpected wealth and pleasures.
Seeing in your dream that you are rising to a high position reflects that determination and knowledge will bring you desired wealth.
Dreaming of being or moving up is a reflection of that you are emerging from some depressing or negative situation. You may be feeling high or euphoric. The dream may also compensate for your waking feelings of sadness. As an alternative interpretation, it reflects that your ego is inflated.
According to Jung, some material or repressed thoughts may be emerging from your unconscious.

Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: