I kissed James!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 7 December 2005 9.02am
Alas, James is not coming to our Christmas Party (he wants to keep a low profile which is a pity because he's so lovely). But he came to our tree protest yesterday with his notebook bless him so I gave him a kiss and thanked him for our lovely Forum. NA NA NANA NA, bet you've never kissed James!
Wednesday 7 December 2005 10.19am
Oh for goodness sake !

Ivanhoe, please edit / delete. Even as a joke, that's out of order.
Wednesday 7 December 2005 10.46am
Sorry. Didn't think it was in bad taste, except for perhaps the goats. Too late to edit now. I've reported myself to the moderators.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 7 December 2005 11.22am
OK, now I'm intrigued!

Wednesday 7 December 2005 12.09pm
A goat for only 75 quid
Goat
Wednesday 7 December 2005 1.32pm
There is a slightly surreal air to this thread - having started off as a straight forward everyday confession of sexual harrassment against an upstanding pillar of our local community, it has now descended[?] into some sort of insider banter, with goat overtones. It's all too much...
Wednesday 7 December 2005 1.57pm
Jackie.
Is this going to be a competition. Who has kissed Mapmaker. Who has kissed Phoney?

I don't think I will take part, but given how rotten everyone is at guessing gender or sexual orientation it could make for interesting times.

That said I agree with Janefs. We should not sexually harrass our moderator. He is far too nice. And it perhaps explains why he is so reluctant to attend socials.

Sarah
Wednesday 7 December 2005 3.18pm
You can buy a can of worms for only 15 quid here ----> http://shop.christianaid.org.uk/

The goat and the worms were in todays ES as a possible gifts
You can also buy a hive of bees, a camel, a milch cow, a tank and other weird and wonderful things
in the goat site above.
Wednesday 7 December 2005 4.08pm
I can only assume that the offending post from Ivanhoe has been deleted, before I saw it, else this thread makes no sense!

Congratulations Jackie - The Proff must be very proud!
Wednesday 7 December 2005 5.27pm
Now steady on chaps, this was a VERY chaste kiss on both cheeks and a "thank you" for being such a fab.moderator for such a fab. site, although I must admit I was really rather thrilled to put a face to the name and who knows, maybe he felt the same you never know! But he still isnt coming to the Christmas party. Alas.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network