pin ball table

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 13 December 2005 4.57pm
I have a Simpsons pin ball table which I was given last Christmas and have used just once (my aunt thinks I'm younger than I am!). It would make a perfect Christmas present and I wondered if anyone knew of a charity that would pick it up and give it to somebody deserving?

Tuesday 13 December 2005 9.28pm
What sort of age group?

I am about to be co-opted onto the Riverside Community Development Trust. This covers that area of estates between Lambeth and Vauxhall bridges and is a sort of umbrella for all sorts of voluntary and community groups. There should be someone or two from youth type groups. The next meeting is Wednesday night - though I don't understand why they have the temerity to clash with the TLMJJ SE1 Christmas drinks. If you tell me more I will ask. Levels of deprivation are high and there are plenty of deserving activities.

Arn't Simpsons for any age?

My son told me last week that Father Christmas does not exist because he saw a Simpsons episode where Homer dressed up as Santa. So in case anyone was unsure this is presumably final proof. All lifes lessons are there for the learning in the Simpsons.
Tuesday 13 December 2005 11.11pm
You could try Charterhouse-in-Southwark on Crosby Row/Tabard St, 020-7357-7733, but I imagine they would find it difficult to pick it up. They are a charity which, amongst other things, do a lot of work with families having various difficulties.
Wednesday 14 December 2005 10.12am
Do you mean a real pinball table? A proper real really real real one?

If you do, then I'll buy it off you and you can give the money to whoever you like.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 14 December 2005 1.20pm
Froogle gives an idea of the dimensions.
Thursday 15 December 2005 9.50am
Ah. I thought it sounded too good to be true

...if you press it, they will come.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: