Happy New Year

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Anonymous User
Tuesday 3 January 2006 11.33am
As Chatter seems a little unloved at the moment I thought I'd come here to wish everyone a happy & healthy new year.

Hope you all had a fab break - look forward to catching up soon.
Jac
Tuesday 3 January 2006 12.41pm
Happy new year to you too birdie and all the other se1ers. Hope your new year got off to a good start despite being in north London at the start. sorry to hear over in socials that mrs I was unwell, I had so asuumed that Ivanhoe was enjoying what looked liked amazing fireworks, which we watched on TV as those with us were too full of food and drink and generally having a good time where we were to be bothered with the walk especially as the they were nothing special last year. Found it a bit frustrating not been able to see them but could hear them over the nose of the TV
Tuesday 3 January 2006 12.58pm
We had a great view of the fireworks of course, and actually I hadnt realised there would be so many OTHER firework displays all over the city, so it was close to Nov.5th than I expected and far more concentrated. Happy New Year to you all, away till April but I'll be on the Forum regularly...by the way...oh, wil make another topic re: a three bedroom flat in the Aylesbury which will be up for rent in Feb...PM me.
Anonymous User
Tuesday 3 January 2006 1.44pm
I didn't make it to north London in the end Jac - I'm laid up with a chest infection. I did see the fireworks from my friends balcony though!
Tuesday 3 January 2006 2.23pm
Goose grease.

[sorry to hear you were ill]

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 3 January 2006 7.22pm
Goose grease to you too, Ivanhoe....by the way what a pity you didnt come to Christmas dinner...but LOOK FORWARD is what I say. See you all in the Spring, by which time Plum will have a couple of bouncing babies, and we;ll all be godparents.
Friday 13 January 2006 1.56pm
Happy New Year to you all! Just back from the big apple and very jet lagged- happy to be back though!
Friday 13 January 2006 2.24pm
Welcome back Maurits. Hope you had a good time.

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 13 January 2006 2.43pm
Happy New Year
Also just back from Cuba- it was horrible!
V glad to be back in SE1!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: