Cold Cure

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 8 February 2006 9.09am
sitting at my desk nose running headaching and feeling grotty. Got loads to do and a deadline to meet-anyone suggest anything to make me feel better-aside from a hot toddy!!
Wednesday 8 February 2006 9.34am
Berocca is good (also works well on hangovers)
Wednesday 8 February 2006 10.05am
I always go for a fiendishly hot curry.
Anonymous User
Wednesday 8 February 2006 11.48am
dee dee - I'll swap my hangover for your cold any day
Wednesday 8 February 2006 11.59am
First Defence...Boots...I normally dont get colds but when I do they last four weeks, i tried First Defence and had it for abour three days and then not as bad....
Wednesday 8 February 2006 12.08pm
thanks all

Curry is booked for tomorrow though i hope i feel better thn this so i can enjoy it!

is Berroca vitamin B? my mother reckons c and zinc are what i need now but maybe good for Birdie's hangover??

Jan i went to Boots this am and they gave me some max cold and flu relief tablets-they have stopped my nose running so much but now one nostrol is bunged up!!!!

keep telling my boss should go home and rest so I don't spread it but it is not working!!
Wednesday 8 February 2006 3.11pm
Night/day nurse, though they make me feel a little tripy ! Or Olbus oil in a burner to unbung you, even better in a steam room. Just don't get it in your eyes - that really hurt!
Wednesday 8 February 2006 3.40pm
My workmate swears by First Defence. But she's big on placebos full stop.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 8 February 2006 4.17pm
Ivanhoe - I should work for that company I have told so many people about it....

and what's Placido got to do wiv it! :-)
Wednesday 8 February 2006 4.24pm
He's the kind of singer who cures colds even though he has no active ingredients Jan. Didn't you know?

[no connection with Senor Domingo, but I can tell you that Julio Iglesias wears very thin slippers when he performs as he likes to feel the ground beneath his toes. he should be careful when performing abroad, of course, as he might catch a cold and then need the advice on this thread]

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: