Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 2 March 2006 9.03am
Most new jeans now don't have he solid rivets on the waist to do them up but the two piece ones that press together-does anyone know where i can get a replacement one- the rivet on a pair of my jeans fell apart in the wash and the front part keeps falling off
Thursday 2 March 2006 10.11am
I used to make them. Don't know where you'd buy them as we used to sell the lot to the companies that made the jeans. What about some of those fancy fabric shops in Berwick Street? Or somebody like The Button Queen: The Button Queen (Marylebone Lane) 020 7935 1505 perhaps? If they don't have them, they ought to know who does.
Thursday 2 March 2006 10.19am
Dee Dee...why dont you try a bag repair/shoe repair shop? tower bridge road or elephant shopping centre?
Friday 3 March 2006 5.24pm
thanks for the help -tried the shop in TBR but nothing and the others are a bit too far away. I think superglue maybe the next step!!
Friday 3 March 2006 5.35pm
Is John Lewis on Oxford Street too far ? [By which I mean, it's obviously a way away, but would you or someone you know ever go up there ?]

I'm almost certain they have jeans rivets in the haberdashery department - would suggest calling first to check.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: