Cheeky question (sorry)...any info on living near Brent Cross?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 25 March 2006 4.31pm
Hello...

It's been quite a while, since you've had to suffer a post from me, on this Forum.

I'm very cheeky to be asking this - but nothing ventured, nothing gained. And a couple of years ago, people on here advised me on the wisdom (or otherwise) of booking a hotel room, in other areas of London, far beyond SE1.

So I just thought I'd ask...in case there's someone who might know something. A friend of mine is considering moving to a rented property near Brent Cross - Hendon Way. He will be viewing said property in a week's time, but has anyone has any info on what the area is like? Maps and photos can tell only so much - it's always useful to know the inside story on an area. So if anyone has any info - or could advise as to where any more info could be obtained (I've been Googling, of course), I'd be much obliged.

Thanks anyway.

Deirdre.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 25 March 2006 4.32pm by dmcguirk.
Sunday 26 March 2006 12.53pm
Deidre returns....Great.

I know nothing about Brent Cross except it has a shopping Centre that I have never visited, and you go through it on the North Circular. Its north of the river.

Sarah
Sunday 2 April 2006 7.39am
Thanks Sarah.....

Have been very busy lately, but I do check in on SE1 every so often - though not enough. I could never forget that the very first thing I ever posted in cyberspace happened here...under a different username, as p.c. kept crashing, and I kept having to re-register, back then!.

And of course, when I eventually win the lottery, it goes without saying that one of my first investments will be a place in SE1.

My friend went to see the place, and liked it, and as no 'negative' reply was posted here, hopefully we can take that as a good sign.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: