enjoyment is...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 18 April 2006 7.52am
Watching my daughters english springer bounce about catching bacon flavoured bubbles ( made especially for dogs!) leaping four feet and landing on daffodils and when admonished looks haughtily away....and during dog training classes manages to make it look like it's my daughter who's made to ssssittt.....sssstay.....

This beautiful dog has a noble face, an face so intelligent she looks like einstein...then bounds on your lap with a grin like co co the clown, my daughter invested in a special dog basket, super duper, dog blanket ..pillows the lot.....the trouble is now they argue over who's going to have the duvet on my daughters king size bed! and when the dog realises there is another dog lover in the next room decides to join me...

coming down to earth is coming home and switch the television on it's kaput...then switching on they dinosaur of a p.c. and it's also kaput! Oh well I had a nice Easter break, hope every one else did?
Thursday 20 April 2006 2.47pm
enjoyment is:

relaxing, and not thinking about work for four whole days
driving 300 miles, to Worcester and back, without the car going wrong
eating so much food from the set menu at the Chinese on Saturday night, that we hardly ate a thing all day Sunday
playing canasta with the in-laws and not losing

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: