Don't try this at home.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Tuesday 25 April 2006 1.38pm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4942002.stm

After seeing David Blaines latest stunt I have decided to try my own. I will be spending a week living in my home. Nutrition will be supplied by local takeaway delivery services and I will be taking in air via my mouth and nose. I imagine a lot of my time will be spent on the couch. Please remember I have spent many years training for this. Don't attempt to foolishly copy me. It will only end in tears. Hopefully as I am attempting this bout of self publicity in my own home I wont experience any heckling as I did when I tried my 'sitting on a bus' stunt. Wish me luck.
Anonymous User
Tuesday 25 April 2006 1.55pm
What on earth possessed you to undertake such a crazy assed stunt?
Tuesday 25 April 2006 2.04pm
Don't do it! It's far too dangerous. Leave that sort of thing to the professionals.

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 25 April 2006 3.31pm
Birdie wrote:
What on earth possessed you to undertake such a crazy assed stunt?

I like to live life on the edge. It impresses the ladies. ;o)
Tuesday 25 April 2006 3.36pm
Not sure this'll impress 'em enough to visit, moriarty. It could be a lonely week.
Tuesday 25 April 2006 3.59pm
maybe we could get Chanel 4 to provide 24 hour coverage, or even set up a webcam to watch you going through the toughest parts of 'living in a living room'.

good job your flat isn't any where near Potters Fields, you'd be in all kinds of trouble with all the extra people visiting you, coming to stare and wonder at the amazingness of your feet.
Tuesday 25 April 2006 4.15pm
JonR wrote:
...be in all kinds of trouble with all the extra people visiting you, coming to stare and wonder at the amazingness of your feet.

I do have amazing feet. Thank you for noticing.
Tuesday 25 April 2006 9.42pm
Am so impressed Moriarty - this should bring attention to ... actually what ARE you hoping to bring attention to? No-one these days does anything without it being for a 'Good Cause'. Perhaps, and this is only a suggestion, you could use the 'Experience' to raise awareness of the lack of Tupperware Demonstrators in London?
Tuesday 25 April 2006 11.11pm
moriarty, I hope you won't spoil my anticipation by telling me this is a bit of a joke, but I have to point out that the 'self-publicity' bit will only happen if others can SEE you undertaking this stunt. A webcam linked to the Se1site, perhaps?
Tuesday 25 April 2006 11.42pm
I can't think of a cause. TLMJJ normally tells me what to do and think. Maybe tupperware model villages need more awareness or the plight of big hat testers?

janefs wrote:
...the 'self-publicity' bit will only happen if others can SEE you undertaking this stunt. A webcam linked to the Se1site, perhaps?

I will have to check the terms of the court order. I am sure I am not allowed within 37ft of a webcam anymore.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: