The Dalliance of the DPM

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 26 April 2006 8.21am
No one who is a regular visitor to the Forum can be unaware of my feelings about our Deputy Prime Minister....but now that I find he's been busy b...nking his secretary I at least understand the hideously perverted decisions regarding planning that he has been doling out....he's been planning other things.
Wednesday 26 April 2006 8.40am
Why is it the frogs [think Davids Mellor and Blunkett] seem to have the most extra-curricular 'fun'?
Wednesday 26 April 2006 8.45am
Add Boris Johnson to your list as well, Jane.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 26 April 2006 8.46am
It may have been a dream, but I'm sure I read in the paper at the weekend that Mr Prescott had given up his diet of lard and was henceforth to be known as "Two Jogs", and that this sudden health and fitness drive was due to his believing that he still has a good chance of being the next Labour leader. Perhaps this latest, scandalous story has been 'leaked' to the press to remind everyone that that might not be a great idea.
Wednesday 26 April 2006 8.58am
Ivanhoe, thanks [I think] for reminding me of Bonking Boris. I suspect this is the sort of story that has been known among press and parliamentary circles for a while, and the timing of such revelations is rarely accidental.
Wednesday 26 April 2006 9.52am
I see thatmy original posting was hastily removed from the main discussion forum....is James getting prudish? I dont think this is just salacious nonsense it somehow makes the observations about governments being in power for too long leap to life.
Wednesday 26 April 2006 10.33am
Probably removed because not SE1 specific, Jackie.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 26 April 2006 12.11pm
Perhaps his secretary is short sighted.....perhaps Mr Prescott made a change from his normal lifestyle of ' two jags' to riding.....a bike?
Wednesday 26 April 2006 4.23pm
Radio was rerering to him as two Sh*gs this morning which amused me

Maybe she was attracted by his sparkling conversation rather than his looks

ok i don't think so either!!!
Wednesday 26 April 2006 5.23pm
It's that bit of rough thing I suppose....along with the glories of Dorneywood I dare say. Stone the bloody crows, whatever next! Talk about hoisted on his own petard - I love it!
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: