bored bored bored..

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 28 April 2006 6.01pm
so flipping bored in fact I have just e-mailed a cosmetic surgery group and asked if they do charity cases, or cheap pensioners days like the hairdressers!
Friday 28 April 2006 6.23pm
Bored??? How can you be bored? Look at the news on TV, it beats any rowdy party.
Friday 28 April 2006 9.38pm
Think of Samuel Johnson.
Saturday 29 April 2006 8.12am
Ah yes, a man who is bored with London is bored with life.....although S.Johnson's London was a bit different. Smaller. Full of chocolate houses Mmmmmmm
Saturday 29 April 2006 9.33am
I have just had 3 poached eggs on toast using the Delia Smith method of poaching in a small frying pan. So simple and yet so perfect, just like life. Poached Eggs
The window is wide open, the trees are blooming, the birds are singing and even though a couple
of inconsiderate plums are drilling Newcomen Street, nothing can dampen my mood.

Saturday 29 April 2006 11.25am
I have the pan as recommended by Delia - the one which had the little factory working 24/7 to keep up with demand. It does make lovely omelette.
Saturday 29 April 2006 3.13pm
Oh I love the birds and flowers phoney. We went to Borough Market and walked along the Thames (rather chilly) but certainly not BORING!
Sunday 30 April 2006 11.03pm
Yes, our Bank Holiday treat in Newcomen St yesterday 9am was chaps digging up roadway. Newcomen St today 9am chaps jetwashing graffiti under my window. Wonder what it will be 9am tomorrow? (but I'm not bored)
Wednesday 3 May 2006 10.35am
Funny enuff they did not answer me was late when i was bored....and i was still working......i like your graphics Phoney..:-)
Wednesday 3 May 2006 8.05pm
Do you NEED plastic surgery Jan or is this just total desperation? what do you want to plastic surge?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: