Dandy comics

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 27 July 2006 12.06am
I have a collection of Dandy comics that I want to get rid of (maybe 100-150 comics - I haven't counted), from 1994-1996. Decent condition - though the paper's darkened a bit as that sort of paper tends to do over time.

Free to collector (Metro Central Heights, E&C). Email me if interested: simon.ree@homechoice.co.uk

James, hope this is allowed. If not, sorry!
Thursday 27 July 2006 9.40am
You could also pop them onto freecycle.co.uk - the London group - if they don't get taken
Thursday 27 July 2006 10.49am
Freecycle has gone down in my estimation.

Too many people who want to grab something for nothing and then sell it on eBay.

I haven't seen a Dandy in years (shurely a joke there) but there is certain to be a comic person on Freecycle so beware.

Thursday 27 July 2006 11.52am
I have load of comics from 1974 marvel etc. where could i sell them? they are mostly unread I have been meaning to sort them out..my son will probably read this and want them back...:-)
Thursday 27 July 2006 12.03pm
ebay would be best bet - a bit tedious to set up, but old comics are popular [the paper variety I mean, not the Bob Monkhouse variety].
Check what is currently on there and the price of anything you have that is similar.
Thursday 27 July 2006 12.08pm
I'd imagine there was some value in 30+ yr old Marvel comics.

...if you press it, they will come.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: